This post is really just to show that I am posting more than everyone else. Almost all of you have commented on your blogs at some point that I don't post. Well now I do! Yahoo.
I got up early this morning to finish my job application (see previous post) and I was getting discouraged because the job seems so different from what I have done before and I wasn't sure that they would take my application all that seriously. I think I would do a really good job, but how do they know that? Anyway, so I was getting a little discouraged but I emailed all the people that I have listed as references so that when/if they get phone calls they are not surprised. Ray Vanderzaag emailed me back and I was really encouraged that he thinks I can do the job. That is exciting! Someone besides me thinks I would be a good fit. So that made me happy.
Something else that made me happy was a discussion I had with a guy at work. Jamie is a packer who was hired at the same time as me at Zehrs and is in his second year in Global Studies which is essentially IDS.(Matchmakers don't get any ideas. Second year, read 19 years old. TOO YOUNG)Anyway, when Jamie packs for my till we chat about his classes and our opinions on things. It makes work almost fun. On Sunday evening he asked what I had been up to during the weekend and when I mentioned that I had been at church he started asking about it because he stopped going when he was a kid and might be interested in going again. It was cool. I haven't been in the non church bubble for so long I sort of forgot what it is like!
So that is all. You all have some posting to do to catch up to me!! :)
I like that you posted at 11:11.
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally had matchmaker thoughts until the 19 comment. I'm sorry.