So, I know I will get bugged for not posting for so long, but the internet was down at my house and with my dad off gallivanting in Pennsylvania with my mom, I had no one to fix it magically. So I had to fix it myself. I finally did! I am great. So that is why no posting.
Another weird story about my neighbourhood. I left this morning at 6:30am so I had time to go to Timmy's before I started work at 7am (on a saturday, this is very painful for me). I was driving down my street and I saw a bike on the side of the road and my first thought was "it isn't garbage day, so why is there garbage there?" Well, it wasn't garbage. It was a person. I nearly had a heart attack because I thought someone had been hit by a car or something so I stoppped and ran over. I was really really scared!! But then I got to the guy, a kid of about 16 or 17, and I realized that he was snoring. I tried to wake him up, but I couldn't. He smelled like beer. I finally put it all together (it took awhile because my mind was working on fear!) and realized that this kid had been so drunk that he passed out while riding his bike home sometime during the night! Since the guy wasn't bleeding and the snoring sounded pretty healthy, I moved the bike off the road and went on my way to work. My hands stopped shaking about an hour later!
That is the most exciting this to happen this week. Oh, and I painted my parents living room with my sister and now I have to figure out how to put all the furniture back and they get home tomorrow. Yahoo.
Oh! And Annemarie called me tonight and she is probably coming to visit! I was in the middle of commenting on Steph's blog when she called, so that is why the randomness of that comment. Yahoo!!!
Yahoo indeed!
ReplyDelete