Saturday, September 23, 2006

Big plans ruined

I was sleeping blissfully when the phone rang this morning and ruined all my plans for doing nothing. One of the girls at work was really really sick and could I please come in because they can't find anyone else. Boo. So, there went my plans of doing nothing!! After work I still managed to get to the library and I got my starbucks, but no pumpkin scone which was supposed to be the highlight of the day because scones aren't there in the afternoon. Suck.

Next weekend is the retreat for the college and career group at WMB so I have that to look forward to. Oh, and I guy I went to school with (K-OAC) came through my till and has been studying something similar to IDS. Usually people give me a blank stare when I tell them what I have been doing, but Ryan said, "oh, me too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment