Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tired!

I am so tired. I just got home from 13hours of work and I want to sleep. But first I must relate my silliness. I had no one to share it with at work today, so I will share it with all of you. At zehrs, during my 11th hour of work today, a customer asked me a question which I did not understand AT ALL. It turns out he was wondering where we keep our fliers, but I heard something about adding fire and I got very confursed. Anyway, a short time later this customer came through my line and I apoligized for the confusion and I proceeded to explain that I was so tired that I could not comprend things. Comprend. not compREhend, which is the english synonym that means to understand. No, I said comprend. That is FRENCH for understand, and no I did not do it on purpose in a franglaise kind of way. I said it in French by accident. Apparently I am so tired I don't know what language I am speaking in. I guess I should just be glad that I didn't start speaking Xhosa - the clicking might have freaked the customers out!!

Now it is time to sleep

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're making money and all, Lo, but take it easy! Don't kill yourself.

    Then again, you're funny when you're tired. I wish I could be there to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 pm

    Oui, je comprend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were here too Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete