It's friday night and instead of going out bowling with friends like I had planned, I'm just chillin in my room. The parents have monopolized the living room so I tried to watch a DVD on my laptop. Those of you who have watched DVDs on my laptop may remember it's annoying tendancy to freeze up and throw a hissy fit. This has not changed so I didn't get too far into it. So now I am sitting on my floor listening to musique and chillin. My cat is reading over my shoulder.
Christmas is starting to freak me out. Amp has posted about feeling stressed out about the season, and I can relate although I think my stress is different. Last year I didn't really think about Christmas until December 20th - this is when I got on a bus to go to Botswanna to visit with the Allison-Jones family with whom I spent Christmas. This year Christmas is freaking me out. Even the though of going to the mall makes me a little sick to my stomach and the craziness of the season at Zehrs is driving me a little nuts. All of this would be easier to deal with if only we had snow to go along with it. It was 12 degrees here today! I want snow!!
So to combat the freakin I have been doing more chillin. I have been a little bit of a hermit the past two weeks or so. Aside from work, and my small group on tuesdays, I haven't socialized much except for the tupperware party last night. That was fun and I met my friend Mel's baby and I got free stuff:) More on that another time. I am being an introvert extrordinaire these days. Chillin is good.
It's okay Lolo, I've still got my head stuck in the sand about Christmas and I haven't even started thinking about it.
ReplyDelete