Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!"

It has finally snowed here and it is lovely! I walked to work in the snow today and got really wet but it was pretty and fun. Made my day! I am finally regaining some of my Canadian-ness and the cold is not bothering me quite as much. But it is still cold! :)

The other day we put up our Christmas tree and then I had lots of energy so I moved some furniture around in my bedroom. Now my bed is not against the wall, so I have to decide what side of the bed to get up on every day. This poses a bit of a problem since I am not used to this. Now there exists the possiblity of getting up on the wrong side!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:54 pm

    Or maybe you have now freed up the right side?

    Probably not, because you haven't seemed particularly out of sorts, but it is a possibility. :)

    ReplyDelete