So I was sitting in church this morning (WMB, not grace), reading the bulletin and there is an announcement asking if I would like to go to Rwanda next summer. Um, let me think for .000012 seconds .... YES!!! I would like to go to Rwanda, and so I think I will. The trip isn't till august and it is only for three weeks but I am already very excited. I was in a great mood my entire shift at Zehrs today. That says alot!
Then after church Suzanna Muntz (sorry about spelling...) asked if I might be interested in a position working with Refugees and training volunteers to work with Refugees coming into our area. Let me see. Um... YES!!! So far this position doesn't even really exist I think and they are applying for funding so it may just be volunteer at least for awhile, but still it sounds really cool.
So does anyone else have any silly questions with obvious answers for me?!
Is Jesus cool?
ReplyDeleteIs the sky blue?
Is Diedre happy for Laura?
Does Diedre miss Laura?
Are kittens cute?
is Laura excited?:)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!! for my Laura girl!!!!
Yay, Lo!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to move to Africa one day and leave us all in the dust?
Yahoo?
ReplyDeleteO-rama?
Technically, if I move to Africa I'll be the one in the dust... :)
ReplyDelete