Ok, so I am hosting a tupperware party. There is something a little weird in my mind about me, of all people, hosting one of these things. In my defence I got roped into hosting it by opening a thingy at my cousin's wedding shower. I wanted to win the ice cream scoop but I won a free party instead and since it gave my cousin extra money to spend, I am hosting it.
Actually it might be fun. I am inviting people I haven't seen in a while, all my regular friends and new friends from both my jobs. So it will be interesting to see all my worlds collide!! Also, two of my friends have babies and both are bringing them!! extra funs with babies.
So all of you who are too far away, you can whistfully think of all the fun and skor cake you are missing!! :) The rest of you should just come. :)
I would love to come. Alas, no transportation. So, boo doom. *sigh* I hate living like THISFAR from you guys and not being able to see you, like, EVER.
ReplyDelete