Ok, my life has been so hectic of late that I have had no time to even check my email let alone blog on a regular basis. I know that I am not the only busy one so I will not complain too much, but suffice to say I am only home to sleep these days, and even then not for very long. So, to catch you up on some of the happenings, here are some random snipits of my life, in no particular order...
* While walking to work one morning the strap of my purse broke. I walked the rest of the way swinging the purse by one end. I got a lot of weird looks and it was an interesting way to start the day.
* We had a dinner and silent auction to fundraise for what I now refer to as The Trip. It was stressful and crazy but it was a great success so all is well.
* One morning at my office job it was just me and the HR manager person and we had 10 interviews and the server for the testing we use was down and it was insane. I was like the chicken with no head.
* Sunday I was up very late getting organized for the movie fundraiser that we had monday night. I did this after a very busy, not sleep filled weekend. My shift on monday at Zehrs started at noon and I woke up at 11:56. Not Good.
* I spent friday night at Pam's. She and her roommate are cat sitting two cats in addition to their own two cats. I did not sleep much because three cats took turns attacking my feet, jumping on my head and knocking things off desks and dressers.
* On a less crazy note I went to Pam's cottage for her birthday the weekend of the 28th. There were 15 of us and it was good fun! Some of us girls went for a walk along the lake and it was nice to be outside! Fun Times.
Now you are all caught up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment