Friday, May 18, 2007

Domestic Goddess Part II

I am so proud of my domestic prowess today. I worked at Zehrs this morning with Steph which was happy because we rarely work together, and we hardly ever see each other which is sad since we live only a few kms apart. Then I came home and put in a load of laundry. I started a batch of bread while the nice new washing machine cleaned my clothes. Then I went out to dig up my garden while the bread was rising and clothes were drying. The place where my new garden is was under patio stones and before that was lawn so the dirt is very packed in. I turned it, added peat moss and turned it all again. Inbetween the turnings I came inside, put in a second load of laundry, punched and divided my bread and did some dishes. I am the queen of multi-tasking! Now the bread is in the oven, the clothes are on the line outside and tomorrow my garden will get covered in top soil and I will find a fence to keep the mutato bunnies out.

1 comment:

  1. You should have been a pioneer woman. You could totally handle it!

    ReplyDelete