So one of the highlights of my weeks was the small group that I lead for the youth at WMB. We have five kids who have been coming out regularily and it is lots of fun. Our planned "lesson" didn't really go as planned but I had fun anyway because two guys, brothers, spent half the time quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Fun times!
Tonight I helped with a youth event for Grace MB. We hid in the mall and the youth had to try to find us. Only one group found us so basically I shopped for two hours. I found a great hat that actually looks good on me. I am not a hat person so this is a big deal. Afterwards we "leaders" went and hung out. Andrea and Jen ditched me which is fine, but that meant that it was me and eight married people. So it was the night of the ninth wheel, but we played cranium and my team won. It was fun:)
No comments:
Post a Comment