Monday, May 28, 2007

RWANDA IN FOUR DAYS!!!

... well actually Germay is in four days. We don't actually get to Rwanda until saturday. But it is very exciting! I am mostly sort of packed - all my things are spread out on the bed in the spare room. We have plane tickets and it is all really happening! I am still not compelety at the place where I am ready to be going- my head is in a different place, but I'm sure it will be in the right place by the time I get to the airport on thursday. So, it has been a little while since my past post because my internet has been wonky. Heh, good preperation for Africa! :) Anyway, since my last post I cut my hair. People keep assuring me that it is still long but really, how can it be long after I got 7 inches cut off?! In my head I know that it is still long - just below my shoulders, but it is a big difference to me.
Also, I have applied for a real job. It makes me nervous to talk about but I sent in my application for an internship with World Vision. Keep that in your prayers when you think of it please! There is alot going on around here, so even if I don't get the job I think I will be content, but it would be a great thing to have a job that PAID, that is in my field.

I will try to post more before I leave. Four days! Crazy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so soon! I'll be praying for you! When do you get back?

    ReplyDelete