Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Great White North

So I'm home now. And I am COLD!!! Flying home from Amsterdam I was looking out the window as we flew over Canada and it was so pretty and white. I was cold just looking at it! My flight landed at about 4:30 pm Canada time - 11:30 Rwanda time. So by the time I got home to Waterloo after going out for dinner with my family it was after 3am my time, after traveling for essentially 36 hours. So now I am tired and cold, but glad to be home!

Tomorrow I go to Mississauga to spend a couple of days at the WV Canada head offices and hopefully will find out more about a possible job. I get to drive in snow. Yuck!

Being home is really weird. Rwanda feels like an entire other world and it is a little overwhelming and the only places I've been are the airport, the restaurant, home and the driver's liscense place. It will be an adjustment!

No comments:

Post a Comment