Monday, November 19, 2007

Pictures - Finally!!

Finally I can post some pictures! Here are a few pics from my week in Tanzania - can't you just see an elephant or a lion wandering through the brush?!


Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa. My last day in Tanzania we went up to the base camp of Kilimanjaro too - such a beautiful place!


Me infront of Kilimanjaro :)



Our last day we also went to see this waterfall. We had fun splashing in the water and enjoying the sun. This picture shows some of the participants in the launch workshop that I went to. It was the introduction and grand launch of the project that I am currently working on.


Mount Kilimanjaro from the airplane at sunrise. This view almost made up for all the stress I suffered that morning trying to get to the airport on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment