I shared my "shower" with a lizard the other day.
Just one more part of living here:) I think I finally have a house. We are hoping to get the contract this morning and move in by monday. I am very excited about this as it means that I will finally be able to unpack all my stuff - I'll be able to find my stuff and get settled. I will also be able to make my own food and have a real shower again! Maybe even with hot water!! The luxery. Though I may miss my shower friend...
Today is Prince's birthday, and no I don't mean the artist formerly known as. The family I am staying with has a now ten year old son and this is a really big deal - double digits. So there will be 50 kids at the house when I get back today! It will be fun and I am trying to duck out early so that I can be there for most of it.
Work is going well. All of a sudden I feel like I have a hundred and one things that need to be done but the pace of work here is much slower than at home so I am not actually sure it will all be done when it should be. Oh well, such is life.
This is just a short post, since I am at work and should be figuring out why my budget does not equal. I do not like budgets. at all. I may have said that before, but I dislike them that much that it bears repeating. But hopefully it will be finished and sent off by tuesday and then I never have to touch it again!
Hopefully my next post will be made by a person who is no longer homeless!!
Hello Lolo. I too have to fill out project paperwork for World Vision, as they are a major funder of my StreetLeader program, so I believe I can sympathize with all the charts and indicators and whatnot. Lots of work!
ReplyDelete