Sunday, September 09, 2007

The countdown is on!!

This time next week I will be settling into my hotel room in Mississauga getting ready for my first day of orientation. One week left! Still lots to do, and it hasn't really set in yet. I'm working full time at the recruitment job and I spent 6 hours in the office on saturday just trying to catch up on the backlog of paperwork. So, I haven't had time to really dwell on the whole leaving to go back to Africa thing. Yesterday we went out for dinner for Carley's birthday. We went to Sole, a fancy restaurant and had a really yummy meal that cost a lot of $. Today I went shopping trying to fill the holes in my wardrobe for my internship and so I spent more $$. So really it is a good thing that I am working so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment