Sunday, September 16, 2007

It is Time...

So this afternoon my parents are driving me to Mississauga where I will settle into my hotel room tonight and get ready for tomorrow when I will start my internship with World Vision. This freaks me out - in a good way, but still freaked. Things have gone on in the last week - my last day of work, a birthday dinner for Jen, a blind date and spending time in my garden, but I can't really concentrate on anything well enough to actually tell you about it. Maybe later, but for now, it is Time.

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness, it's time already? Wow!!! And what's this with a blind date? Man, I feel like we should talk on the phone, but I guess the time for that is over. Maybe we can arrange an Africa phone date sometime. I'll pay, you called me last time. I want to know all about how the internship is going!

    ReplyDelete