So summer is going by very quickly! This is sad because it means I will be leaving soon, but it is happy, for the very same reason! So the best thing to happen lately is that I gave my notice to Zehrs. This means I am almost done there. Yahoo!! Also, I went camping on the long weekend and had lots of fun. I went with Pam, my cousin Mike and a friend named Jen. It was great. We went hiking, we went swimming and we ate copious amounts of marshmellows with chocolate and graham crackers. The weather was terrific and the whole thing was very relaxing.
Another fun thing is that tomorrow I am starting to make skirts out of the fabric I brought home from Rwanda. My friend's mom is helping me since I have limited sewing skills. I will post pictures when they are done. Yahoo.
Tomorrow we have a team bbq for my Rwanda team and I am excited to hang out with them again. My parents are off galvanting for the next week so I get the house to myself and can do dishes when I want and not when I am told to do them. This is very exciting.
So despite the crazy hours that I am still working there are fun things going on and there is light at the end of the 50 hr work week tunnel.
I understand. I also worked 50 hours last week. Tuesday-Saturday. Ick.
ReplyDeleteI feel like saying "I'm going to miss you when you're in Rwanda!!!" but I'm not sure if it will be that much different than right now. But it just seems so much further!!!