I have decided to post even though I don't have anything of note to write. Now you will have something to read. I am going to be totally and utterly insane by the time friday roles around so pity Mike Pam and Jen who are going camping with me next weekend. I'm going camping!! I know I have already posted about this (at least I think I did, but I may have dreamt it.) but I am really looking forward to it. I am working at least 10 hours every day until then, but at least I will have some money to spend when I go to Kenya for Christmas.
Here is a story for you. Today at Zehrs a cute little old lady came through my till. You know the type - less than four feet tall, very delicate frame, curly cute old lady hair and very thick glasses. She was all smiley and called me dear. When I had finished ringing in her items she paid with debt. She must have pressed the wrong button because the next thing out of her mouth was "oh Shit! I've made a mistake. Dammit!"
It was all I could do not to let my mouth drop open in shock or to burst out laughing. It made my day.
Maybe she's related to the grandma who returned a play tent to my toystore. Do you remember my story about her?
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish I could pay for things with debt!
ReplyDelete