Saturday was my last shift at Zehrs ... and there was much rejoicing! So no more stupid mindless scanning of food and rude customers! This is very good. I do like most of the people I worked with so not seeing them anymore is a little sad, but overall leaving is a very good thing. Now I have three weeks of working at my HR job and then it is off to Mississauga to live in a hotel.
I have been having a good week. The weekend was full of fun and people and movies - I finally saw Harry Potter - and friends are home from Europe. Tomorrow we are watching all the So you think you can dance episodes that Steph and Andrea PVRed while they were gone so no one tell Steph who won.
Right now I am trying to get my application together for interest relief on my student loan so that I don't have to pay it while I am in Africa. This is very annoying and there are two pay stubs that have buggered off or are hiding somewhere. I am also trying to pause my gym membership while I am gone and that is a big hassle too. I don't like all the admin and beaurocracy involved in planning for my trip - don't even ask about my visa- but I am starting to get really excited about the internship. September is almost here so it is starting to feel real.
Good thing you worked for Zehrs.
ReplyDeleteTry Wal-mart if you want a real bad place to work. It sucks the big one.