Honestly I am having trouble with this. Today I really thought it was friday, but it didn't really matter that it was only wednesday because it isn't like I have a real weekend anyway! Somehow in the midst of all this craziness I have still found time to read the last installment of Harry Potter - which I had to buy since I can't borrow it from Amp - see Transformers (fun!) and read a really good book called The White Man's Burden by William Easterly, which is about Development stuff so I don't expect anyone except me to enjoy reading it. It is his second book, and now I have to find his other one.
I really should go to bed since I haven't been sleeping well lately. I work between 9 and 13 hours most days and wake up every morning really tired, but by the time night comes around I am wide awake, so not much sleeping really occurs, which starts the horrible cycle all over again.
The cycle will be broken next weekend because I am going camping! I am very excited to spend a couple days in the woods and I am smugly satisfied that I snagged the very last site. Yahoo!
So now, I will go to sleep so I can start it all again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment