Thursday, July 05, 2007
Yahoo!!
I can hardly sit still enough to type this! I got a call about ten minutes ago from World Vision. I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!! I don't even know if I have posted about this yet. So here's the background. Before I left for Rwanda I had applied for an internship with World Vision. It is a research and capacity building position working with national staff in Rwanda. Since I was going there anyway, I thought it would be a great thing to apply for. Then while I was in Rwanda we stayed right across the street from the World Vision offices in Kigali. The week after I got home I had an interview in Mississauga and now today I got a call saying I GOT THE INTERNSHIP! So I get to go back to Rwanda in October for at least six months. Now I have to go get ready for work at Zehrs but who cares since I only have to work there another couple of months!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!111
ReplyDeleteThat's right...a 3 '1' exclamation!
it was supposed to say WAHOO!!!111
ReplyDeleteIt got cut off
I was a bit exuberant.
LOLO YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Laura!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete