Saturday, July 14, 2007

Still excited

Sorry for the lull in posting here. I will get around to telling more about my trip and putting up my pictures, I promise. For now I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I only have to work at Zehrs for another month and a half!! I leave for Rwanda in two and a half months!! I am still not sure what all this means but it got a little clearer yesterday when I got the orientation package from World Vision. Still don't know where I'll be living in Rwanda but more info about expectations and logistics makes this all seem real. It is very exciting!!!!

Aside from freaking out about this - I am moving back to Africa hourah!! I have been working in my veggie garden which is sadly lacking in veggies as of yet despite the abundence of leafy greenery. I have also been picking, washing and pitting cherries until my hands are semi-permanently died purple. So now you are mostly caught up with the happenings of my life. Sadly no camping adventures yet, but I must go before the end of the summer - anyone who lives in Ontario who wants to go, let me know!!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go! But I can't, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 am

    I'm going back to Rwanda too!!!!!

    Hehehe...
    I'd be down for some camping some time.... it's been forever since I've been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:57 pm

    LOLO!! You are going to Rwanda? Not before I come back, right? Man, I've missed a lot of news by being in Europe....

    Carley

    ReplyDelete