I had a very stressful thing happen the other day. I checked my bank balance yesterday and checked my account activities from the bank machine to make sure a check I wrote to the National Student Loans people had cleared. It didn't show up, and I didn't have enough money in my account to cover the check. I freaked out that I had somehow miscalculated and got very stressed. I borrowed 200.00 from my parents to make up the difference and quickly put it in my account so I would have 12.34 left in my account when the check cleared. Relief. Just now I checked my account online and it did list the check as cleared, last week!! So I didn't miscalculate, the bank machine was just really mean!! So now I have lots of money and I don't have to have a panic attack. All is well with the world.
Oh the drama of student loans!!
No comments:
Post a Comment