Friday, October 12, 2007

Last post from Canada

Well, it is almost time! Finally. I am almost packed and only have a few errands to run tomorrow and then I am ready to go. It is so weird to think that in a couple days I'll be back in Africa. I'm excited but I'm going to miss friends and snow and hot showers. But I am excited for avacados, fanta, mountains, banana trees and people everywhere. So this will be my last post from Canada. I'll try to post from Tanzania - I'll be in Moshi town just outside of Arusha at the foot of Kilimanjaro for five days and then off to Kigali Rwanda. I don't know how many people still read this but I enjoy posting here more than on facebook.

Now I will go to sleep and then it is only 1 more sleep until I go!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:16 am

    Not that I don't want you to enjoy Fanta during your times in Rwanda...but there is Fanta here now as well! Of course I don't like it because of the carbonation but it's pretty exciting for those who are a fan :).

    ReplyDelete