Thursday, April 19, 2007

Laura had a little lamb...

and everywhere that Laura went, her cat was sure to go. I have this nursery rhyme in my head because my cat has been following on my heals the past couple days. In the morning I tend to go up and down the stairs several times because there is always something else that I need that I left in my room. My cat follows me on every one of these trips. She follows me when I do laundry, when I wash dishes she watches me. She is always where I am. Sometimes this is cute. I walk around the house just to see how long she'll follow me. Other times this is extremely annoying, like when I trip on her on the stairs or when she decides that she absoluetly must sit on my book. She even tried to follow me out the door the other day. Silly muffin!

1 comment:

  1. You should read Judi's facebook post about cats and dogs. It's funny!

    ReplyDelete