So, it has been a really long time since my last post. Sadly, I do not have the excuse of lots of exciting things happening, like traveling to visit friends or reading week or homework. My life has just been too boring to document! Even homework would be a welcome diversion!
The only blog worthy events are as follows:
* I saw a house being moved down the expressway. I was riding the bus on an overpass and it passed under me. Cool.
* My cat has learned a new "trick". We keep a cup of water on the floor of the bathroom to discourage her from jumping up on the counter to drink out of the sink. It works very well, except the cup we use has a narrow base and if we forget to fill is often enough, she can't drink all the water. She has discovered that if she shoves her head into the cup and then tilts it, she can reach the bottom. This works very well until she is finished drinking, and then the cup dumps over, spilling water all over the bathroom floor. Steping in a cold puddle on your way to the bathroom first thing in the morning is not a nice way to wake up!
* On a sad note, two of my friends got injured. Jen fell down some stairs and broke some ribs. Pam fell snowboarding and cracked her tail bone. (ouch!) On the up side, I have not fallen at all this winter. Ha!
* I can't find my passport. This is frustrating since we are trying to plan our trip to Rwanda for the end of May and now I have to get a new passport when everyone and their brother's dog is lining up at the passport office to get one too. Also, this means I can't put all my cool stamps in the same passport.
That's it. Tomorrow I am going to try and get my hair cut. That is exciting since it is very long and very annoying. I'll let you all know how it goes since I know you will be very interested. :)
I bruised my tailbone once, and that was enough!
ReplyDeleteHi Lolo. I miss you.