Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day off!! Yahoo!

That's right, I am not working today. It's been awhile since I had an actual day off! Two weekends ago I didn't work, but I had a Youth Leader's meeting in Oakville all day Saturday and a meeting for my trip to Rwanda all day sunday so while I had fun, it wasn't really a weekend off. So it is not even noon and I have already been very productive today. I have cleaned my room, and done laundry. I tried to make a hair appointment but Amber my hairstylist doesn't work at the placey place anymore so I made an appointment at my old placey place for tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it cut but I don't know exactly what I want to do yet.... Also today I made an appointment to get all my shots and stuff for Rwanda. Yahoo. They are booking a month in advance so Pam, Caleb and I are going on April 3rd. I hate needles.
Now I am going to do some long neglected scrapbooking and then read a good book about Rwanda. I love not working!

1 comment:

  1. I have Amber's new info if you want it!

    ReplyDelete