Thursday, February 01, 2007

I wear real fur...

I finished my last post and then read some other people's blogs and I was reminded of some fun things from my life. So I will share quickly. Two blogs in one day helps make up for the long sabbatical I took this week.

* I went out for Thai food on Friday with a woman in my small group and her two daughters. The food was REALLY good and then we watched Bend it like Beckam. It was fun hanging out with the girls and my fortune was that I would be rich and materially comfortable in my old age. I must have gotten someone else's fortune! The evening inspired me to cook for my parents and we had beef in black bean sauce with steamed asparagus and green onions over basmati rice. It was lovely.

* My cat has been following me around this week. For example, this morning she skulked around my room while I got ready this morning, then she followed me downstairs when I went to make my lunch. When I realized I forgot something she followed me back upstairs and then returned to the kitchen with me. I got up early this morning so I actually forgot several things upstairs and had to make a couple trips. She was on my heels for each one. Very cute except that she trips me going up the stairs everytime.

* Also, my cat has taken to sleeping on my neck like a scarf. I wake up in the night with her draped over my neck like she is a mink shawl or something. Very cute except that it makes breathing rather difficult.

And that is all.

2 comments: