I haven't posted for awhile because I have been very busy but don't have too much to say. I am still working lots, and it looks like I will be working at Arvado at least until the middle of January which is nice. I will have to start looking for something else soon. I think I have posted before about a possible position opening up at the Mennonite Commission for Refugee Support. I am still looking into that and it would be GREAT, but I think financially I will still need something else too. (Please keep that in your prayers!)So, life in 2007 will be crazy. I am going to be leading a small group for the Youth Group at Waterloo MB, while still being involved sporatically at Grace MB's youth - they don't meet that often. Also, I will still be in my small group, have two, possibly three jobs, have lots of meetings for Rwanda trip, youth leadership etc and also try to keep up with my friends.
Therefore, my New Year's resolution is to not go completely crazy.
For now, my free time is spent crocheting baby blankets for cousins with babies, scrapbooking (a project that I really enjoy but fear will never end) and sleeping. I really like sleep. So I am going to go get some now.
No comments:
Post a Comment