Friday, December 15, 2006

weird relations

So I had a really weird dream last night that I thought I should share with you all. I was chasing a really cute orange kitten around a room. It was all cute and puffy and had a black freckly on it's nose. Anyway, I was chasing the orange kitten around the room and I needed to catch the kitten to help me solve a crime. It was important that I catch this particular kitten because we could pretend to be related because we both had red hair.



Then I woke up, went to work and came home 13 hours later. The confusion of it all didn't really wear off :) Now off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been playing Weffriddles? Cause this seems like the attitude of "I have to get this! My life depends on it!" ...which is how I felt playing those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 am

    *giggle* "relations" teehee!

    ReplyDelete