Well, the interview last week went well enough. I had to translate a letter into french and I was giggling while I did it because I didn't know words like accounts or processing so I made them up. It was fun. One of the women interviewing me was named Laura and she said they should hire me just because of my name. So far I haven't heard back from them but apparently they aren't really organized when it comes to hiring. So we'll see. I'm not really sure I want the job anyway since it is really boring, but it is money. I am also applying to Zhers where Steph works. This is not my dream job either, but again it is a pay check.
This whole process of job hunting for crapy jobs I don't really want is making me a little crazy. I don't know exactly what I want to do for my real job anyway, and now I am starting to question what I am doing and where I am going. I won't get into it here because it is really depressing me! I would love to be back in SA right now. It is so hot here it feels like it anyway, but there is no Indian Ocean to make the heat worth it!
I know what you mean about being frustrated while hunting for crappy jobs...I spent the entire year working for Starbucks and applying for admin ass jobs because I couldn't find any dream jobs to even apply for, and then not even getting interviews for the crappy admin ass jobs. It sucks. That's why it's necessary to say admin ASS.
ReplyDelete