So, last night after I finished posting on my blog and then I turned off my computer. Then I heard yelling. Two guys were fighting on the street beside my house! For those of you who have never been to my house, I live in a quiet residential area with virtually no crime and definately no street fights. There was the infamous beebee gun incident years ago, but aside from that nothing really ever happens here.
At least, not until last night, rather this morning at about 1:30am. My parents called the police and as I stood by an open window listening to what was going on I got to piece together what was happening. One guy was very drunk and very angry and really wanted to go and kill his girlfriend. The other guy was pining him to the ground telling his friend that there was no f*#@king way he was letting him up. This of course made angry drunk guy much angrier but he was thankfully really really drunk, so all his yelling and struggling didn't get him very far. I actually have alot of respect for the friend because he put up with a lot of abuse and held his friend down for at least forty minutes. The only time angry drunk guy got away, he ran head first into our fence post. He didn't get far. The police finally showed up and almost wanted to arrest the friend of angry drunk guy until my dad went out and explained what was going on to the cops.
Crazy night!
Crazy! That kind of thing happens in my neighborhood, but I live in the bad part of town. :)
ReplyDelete