Monday, July 21, 2008

Spam Sucks

No, I did not buy an iphone.
No, I am not recommending some website
No, I am not using hotmail anymore and no, I am not switching to gmail.

I'm glad that most people who got this know me better than to think I would send a stupid email. The whole things makes me mad.

Sorry to everyone who got it. Still haven't figured out how it happened as I don't have any virii. Will keep looking into it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lolo, so stubborn! This would have been the perfect chance for you to switch to gmail without looking like you succumbed to the pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad has this email for his buisness so it is just easier. Plus the security is much better than gmail so I won't have to worry that this stupidness will happen again. This got sent to my boss!

    ReplyDelete