I am now in Europe and it is a little embarassing that I havent posted for so l0ng but I blame the outrageous prices of internet here. I am having a great time. I spent two weeks wandering around by myself in France and visited my exchange family from 8 years ago. It was fun and relaxing but I got a little clausterphobic at Mt St Michel with all the people. Culture shock is slowly wearing off but it still gets overwhelming sometimes. Now my sister is here and after a couple fun days in Paris we are now in Switzerland. We are in Interlaken and it is beautiful!!! My crazy sister has talked me into going bungee jumping - we go tomorrow¨! I am a little freaked but excited too. We will see how it goes.
That is all for now since this is bloody expensive!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment