Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday. It was very nice. I had cake and Sam called me. Annemarie tried to call but the line kept breaking up because she was on an internet phone and Diedre tried to call me but it didn't work at all. But they tried and I love them :)

I have been sick all week. I spent all of Tuesday night in the bathroom. That was fun. I spent the week in bed which was even more fun. Oh well, these things happen. At least I was feeling ok for my birthday and I did not throw up my cake. Count the blessings!

Last weekend was spectacular. I went to Umdumbi with Matt, Tia and Anne. We spent all weekend on the beach. I went exploring on the point and found a whole bunch of really cool tide pools. They were full of crabs and fun fish and plants. It was really cool. THen I found lots of shells which is great cause I have been to lots of beaches but haven't found many shells that were all in one piece. The weather was great and the food at the backpackers was terrific. It was my favourite place I think. Sadly it is likely my last weekend on the beach since it is almost time for me to leave. Sigh.

Well, I still feel crapy so that is all I am going to write for now. Pretty sad since I don't know when I will get on the internet again, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment