Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It hurtses.

I have one of those headaches where light and sound feel like spears piercing your skull. It has been rather unpleasant and has lasted a couple of days now. I hope it is almost gone. I went to work on monday and endured four hours of beeping and bright florecent lights and people talking and children shreeking. It was torture! So today I decided to spare myself the torture and I called in sick. They were not very nice about it. They kept yabbering on about how I have missed a lot of shifts recently (umm....no I haven't. I don't know what they are talking about) and how I needed to get a doctor's note because I have missed so many shifts. All I could think was 'please shut up your voice is hurting my brain!' but then they passed me to the store manager who finally said fine you don't need a doctor's note but people have been telling me you have been missing shifts. Is there another Laura out there that is missing shifts? I seriously do not understand what the hell they are talking about and my head hurts too much to make any sense of it. I guess I will have to figure it out on Thursday when I go back in. Stupid Zehrs and stupid headaches.

Sorry this has been so whiny. The screen is evil and hurts my eyes so I am stopping now.

2 comments:

  1. They ARE stupid. They must have you confused with someone else and just gone on some inaccurate memory or hearsay or soemthing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what we like to call a "killer migrane". Doctors sometimes can have good pills for them.

    ReplyDelete