Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Thoughts

Winter has finally arrived in Southern Ontario! There is white stuff on the ground and scarves and touques are now required for any outdoor activity. This has caused many people coming through my till at Zehrs to grumble and complain but it makes me very happy. If only it would snow a little more so I could go cross country skiing. That would make everything perfect.

Some things about winter that make me really happy :

* Drinking hot apple cider, hot chocolate, tea or any variety of hot beverages after coming in from the cold.

* Scraping the thick ice from my windsheild while blasting Imogem Heap in the parking lot of Zehrs.

* Curling up in my electric blanket with my cat watching tv in my bedroom - the blanket is a must since my parents take conserving energy VERY seriously.

* Watching bad drivers finally get what they deserve! :)

* wearing comfy sweaters and big fluffy socks

I was sad that winter took so long in coming this year. If this keeps up I may have to move back out west!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found out WestJet is now flying to K/W. Come visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the snow is ok. Walking to/from work is harder though!

    btw: It's ImogeN Heap

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, come visit ME! Again. Like Sam and Amp...

    ...I miss you.

    ReplyDelete