Friday, July 21, 2006

Promised Pictures

Way back at Annemarie and Sam's wedding, we took some fun pictures in their apartment and then put them all over as a "prank." I promised that I would post them on my blog, so here are some of my favourites. I will try to email all of them to the appropriate people really soon. If you want them and you are not part of the peeps in the picas or amp and sam, then please let me know so I can get them to you!















Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. heeheehee... such good times.

    Every time I see a WalMart, I remember sitting in front of that machine impatiently waiting for the pictures to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one of me in the box. I am also wondering why my head is at a 90% angle to everyone else's inthe closet picture...weird...

    Anyway, I always feel honoured to be on someone else's blog. Thanks for my daily dose of self-esteem!

    ReplyDelete