Hello everyone! Now I have a Blog! So you can come and see all the crazy things I am doing and hear about my adventures, frustrations and my general thoughts about what is going on here. I don't have a lot of time right now but since I don't have anyone here to talk to at all you can be sure that I will be using this format ALOT to vent my thoughts. Please bear with me as I am sure this site will get a little long winded as I go longer and longer without people to talk to. I may have forgotten how to carry on a conversation at a normal pace by the time I leave!!
Despite all that, I really do love it here. I am going to try to post pictures so you can all see where I live and get a glimpse of what it is like here!
Untill next time!
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment